Xyte offers seamless integration with Salesforce to allow IT help desk teams and service providers to centrally manage all their tickets in one place.
Follow these steps to configure the Salesforce integration:
1. In the Workplace by Xyte portal, go to Settings > Integrations > Ticketing Systems > Salesforce.
2. Click on the Salesforce logo and enter your credentials for Salesforce.
3. Click "Next" to configure the custom fields for new tickets, then click "Update."
4. Click "Next" to configure the priority tags to align between Salesforce and Workplace by Xyte, then click "Update."
5. Click "Next" to activate the integration.
6. A green "success" popup will be shown in the top-right corner when the connection is established successfully.
Refresh your data by clicking the purple wheel. This will sync the most current data from Salesforce when configuring in the Workplace by Xyte portal.