Xyte offers seamless integration with Microsoft Teams to allow support teams and service providers to receive relevant notifications when events are triggered in an organization within Xyte.
Configuring the Webhook
Xyte sends notifications to Microsoft Teams using webhooks. To configure a new webhook in Teams:
1. Click the "Apps" button in the bottom-left corner of the app, and search for "webhook."
2. Select "Incoming Webhook."
3. In the following dialogue, click "Add to a team."
4. Select the team or channel you would like to send the notifications to, and click "Set up a connector."
5. In the next dialogue, provide a name and optionally an image, and click "Create."
6. Scroll down and copy the generated webhook URL.
Configuring the Integration in the Xyte Portal
Follow these steps to configure the Microsoft Teams integration:
1. In the Xyte portal, browse to Settings > Integrations > Messaging Platforms > Microsoft Teams.
2. Paste in the webhook URL from the Teams configuration, and click "Update."
3. A green "success" popup will be shown in the top-right corner when the connection is established successfully.
4. Click "Send test message" to send a message to test the new webhook.
Closing Incidents from Microsoft Teams
The Xyte <-> Microsoft Teams integration allows you to close an incident within a Teams channel by clicking the "Close" button. This will then be reflected in the Incident Routing tab in the Xyte portal.