Xyte offers seamless integration with Google Chat to allow support teams and service providers to receive notifications when events are triggered in an organization within the Google Chat application. Adding the Xyte Bot to Google Chat will allow direct messaging within Google Chat.
Follow these steps to configure the Google Chat integration:
1. In the Xyte portal, go to Settings > Integrations > Messaging Platforms > Google Chat.
2. Enter your subscriber email, click "Update," then click "Refresh."
3. Click "Next" and select the desired channel for new tickets.
4. In Google Chat, go to this channel. There will be a message from the Xyte bot instructing you to click a link to finalize the integration.
5. Click "Next" to enable the integration.
6. A green "success" popup will be shown in the top-right corner when the connection is established successfully.