Jira Service Desk
Workplace by Xyte offers seamless integration with Jira Service Desk to allow IT help desk teams and service providers to centrally manage all their tickets in one place.
Creating tickets in Jira Service Desk is simple, using the Xyte webhook integration and Zapier. You can simply import our premade Zap, which creates a new ticket in Jira Service Desk anytime a new issue arises in Workplace by Xyte:
Or manually create your own Zap by following these instructions:
2. Create a new Zap by clicking the "+" / "Make a Zap" button in the top-left panel.
3. For the trigger app select "Webhooks by Zapier," and select "Catch Hook" for the trigger event.
4. Click "Continue."
5. Copy the auto-generated webhook URL.
Then, in the Workplace by Xyte portal:
6. Browse to Settings > Integrations > Webhook
7. Paste the copied webhook URL into the "Create incident URL" field and click "Update."
8. Click "Test create" to send a test message to the webhook.
Finally, back in Zapier:
9. Click "Continue" and click "Test trigger" to see the demo data sent from Xyte.
10. Click "Continue," choose "Jira Service Desk" for the app, and select "Create Request" for the action.
11. Click "Continue" to create the request.
12. If required, log in to Jira and accept the integration.
13. Configure where in Jira the new ticket will be created by selecting the site, project, and request type.
14. Construct the ticket summary and description from the webhook fields, and select the desired urgency and impact levels.
15. Click "Test & Continue" to save and enable your new Zap.
16. Make sure to turn on your Zap - you can now sit back, relax, and manage all your tickets in Jira!
Webhooks are a premium feature of Zapier. Using them requires a Zapier Starter account or higher